Bowers & Wilkins remains at the forefront of speaker innovation thanks to our ongoing investment in technology. The versatile Cinema 7 Series features Nautilus™ tweeters, Aramid fiber drive units and the rewarded QuickDog installation system. It enables enthusiasts to realise a wide variation of high quality Hifi and home theater systems. Cinema 7 is all about maximising performance in the minimum amount of space.
Famous Nautilus™ technology.
- Renowned tapered Nautilus™ tube design:
Just the way the artist intended you to hear it.
The tweeters in all Cinema 7 models are Nautilus™ Tube Loaded designs, and are fully de-coupled from the rest of the speaker assembly, as in the Cinema 7.
- This ensures that any vibrations from the LF units do not create unwanted colouration to the tweeter performance.
- This adds to the audiophile performance of this remarkable custom installation range.
Woven fabric cones with unique geometrie. Made from Aramid fiber or paper cone.
- CWM Cinema 7: 2 x 100mm (4in) blue Aramid fiber, 2 x 100mm (4in) paper cone.
- CCM Cinema 7: 1 x 180mm (7in) blue Aramid fiber.
- Perfectly controlled sound.
- Remarkably clean, clear and dynamic.
- Reduces standing waves.
- Minimises coloration.
- Leaves transient ‘attack’ unblurred.
- Dark blue or black for minimal visibility.
Rigid die-cast drive unit chassis.