The range includes a directable ceiling speaker that allow the all-important high-frequencies to be directed properly towards the listener and a versatile in-wall speaker ideal for mounting above or below screens for left, centre or right speaker positions in a discreet home cinema system. Cinema 7’s dialogue is crystal clear and special effects come across natural, well balanced and extremely accurate in detail, separation and placement.
Super fast, 3 step installation.
1. Fast cable connection.
- Speaker cable is conveniently integrated into the frame.
- Have both hands for installation.
- Just push the baffle into place.
- Cable interference blocks create a secure connection.
2. QuickDog frame.
- Newly developed for all our Custom Installation models.
- Install the QuickDog frame in seconds solid into the wall.
- Without any tools.
- Just by simply pushing the ‘dogs’ down.
- Save valuable installation time.
- Minimum risk to damage the wall.
3. Push speaker into place.
- Convenient push-to-close fasteners.
- No screws and screwdriver needed.
- Friction free magnetic grilles.
- Hold the grille in place, the magnets will do the rest.
- Removal is just as easy.
- No time consuming friction fit.
- No risk for damage to the grill.
- Defines a perfect working volume for the speaker.
- Not only for drywall and solid construction.
- For an even better sound performance.
- Increases sound insulation to adjoining rooms.
- Provides fire safety barriers sometimes required.