There is a reason why they call it the movies. And it´s not just to do with what´s happening on screen. Cinema moves you. It transports you to other places; different times, faraway lands, alien worlds. It’s the language of emotions, of dreams. Cinema speaks in transformative experiences. It brings its audience so close to a dream of reality that, just for a moment, they feel as though they can reach out and touch it. At Bowers & Wilkins, that’s a language we understand very well.
The three models in the range integrate seamlessly with home theatre cabinetry and can each be positioned as left, centre, right or surround speakers.
- The top of the range speaker.
- Offers unparalled clarity.
- Powerful low frequency effects.
- The mid-point speaker in the range.
- Offers superior performance at lower frequencies.
- The entry-level speaker.
- Outstanding spaciousness imaging and definition.
- Each speaker uses high sensitivity Nautilus™ tube-loaded tweeters designed specifically for the reproduction of movie soundtracks.
- Unique Aramid fiber drive units, the result is extraordinarily life-like, dynamic movie sound quality.
- The CT7.3 LCRS has a pair of 8 inch bass drive units along with a dedicated Aramid fiber FST™ midrange for unparalleled intelligibility, clarity and definition.
- The three models have a Flowport™, for a great, powerful and natural bass.