Great bass can be the difference between watching a movie or really feeling it. For the kind of thrilling, physical impact that sets the adrenalin pumping and the blood racing, there’s no substitute for a good subwoofer. So however big or small your custom theatre set-up, you’ll be glad to know we’ve got the sub to match.
The CTSW series are passive subwoofers featuring a paper drive unit. It might seem strange to many listeners that a material like paper could have much to do with a product as solid and powerful as a Custom Theatre subwoofer. Nevertheless, paper plays a vital part in what they’re hearing.
In our CT SW10, CT SW12 and CT SW15 subs, the bass driver diaphragms are constructed from a mix of materials, which provides the stiffness needed to withstand the tremendous physical forces exerted by the pressures inside the cabinet.
All CT SW subwoofers have a closed-box design that makes them easy to install in cabinetry.
- The CT SW subs boast an ultra-robust paper/Aramid fiber cone.
- Available in a 250mm (10in), 300mm (12in) or 380mm (15in) size.
- All CT SW subwoofers have a closed-box design that makes them easy to install in cabinetry.
- CT SW rackmount single channel 1000W amplifier needed for the subwoofers.
- For the most powerful low frequencies and realistic home-theatre CT700 experience we developed the CT SW15.
- New rack mount Class D ,subwoofer amplifier.
- Purposely designed to drive the CT subwoofers.
- Incredible powerful and stable power amplifier.
- Will allow the CT subwoofers to produce fantastic amounts of tight slamming bass.